COMMENCEMENT OF NEW ACADEMIC TERM
We are delighted to inform you that the School will re-open for our students in stages from the 6th of July.
Stage – 1 6th July 2020 – Grade 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
Stage – 2 20th July 2020 – Grade 6 / 7 / 8
Stage – 3 27th July 2020 – Grade 3 / 4 / 5
Stage – 4 10th August 2020 – Grade 1 & 2
- School Time – Grade 1 – 4 -> 00am – 12.00pm
Grade 5 – 13 -> 8.00am – 1.50pm
We have taken the following measures according to the guidelines given by the Director General of Health.
- A new tap line system has been installed at the entrance for the students to wash their hands before entering the school premises.
- A sanitizing system has been installed in the washrooms for students’ use.
- Temperature of all students will be checked at the entrance.
- Classrooms are arranged according to given guidelines.
- An emergency Sick Room is arranged next to the sports room.
- All sports activities and practices have been cancelled until further notice.
- School canteen will remain closed until further notice.
Guide lines for students
- Students must wash their hands and wipe the soles of the shoes with a disinfecting liquid at the entrance of the school. Bags should be sanitized too.
- Students must get their body temperature checked at the entrance of the school.
- A mask should be worn at all times.
- All students must bring an extra mask, a handkerchief and a personal sanitizer.
- Students must not change the classroom set up.
- Students must not share their meal, water bottle, stationery or books with each other.
- Refrain from coming to school if you have fever, phlegm, headache or such Inflammatory symptoms.
- Avoid gatherings at all times.
- Students will be allowed to come out of the classroom only with the permission of a teacher.
- Students are permitted to wear the sports kit / school uniform – without the tie.
- Students should bring their own food and water since the school canteen will not be in function.