A College in your neighbourhood with all facilities to guide your child from Montessori to G.C.E. Advanced Level in the English Medium
Montessori & Pre SchoolAge group 2 ½ to 5 ½ years of age. Qualified staff – A/L or Diploma from the Open University. Strict adherence to undiluted, creative and extensive Montessori Methodology. Modern Equipment, Limited number of students each class with teacher and assistant together with a proliferation of extracurricular activities are the main characteristics.
The Primary Grades
- Age group 5-9
- Highly qualified and experienced staff comfortable class rooms. Friendly atmosphere. Suitable structured curriculum and regular assessment of studies are resorted to lower grade classes comprise teachers and assistants.
- Subjects English, Mathematics, Religion, Sinhala, Science, Environment Studies, French, Art, Handwork, Computing, General Knowledge, Singing, PT, Oriental Dancing.
- Regular Meeting with Parents
Grade 6 - 8
Age Group 10-13 years. Highly qualified experienced staff. Spacious class rooms, well designed planned curriculum constant reviewing of student achivitiesSubjects
English, Mathematics, Religion, Sinhala ,French, Computing, Social Studies, Health, P.E, Music and Art
GCE O/L (Local & London)
A student may choose to follow a course leading to either GCE O/L Sri Lanka or London or both and the College affords ample facilities for any stream of his/her choice
Highly qualified and experienced staff who have achieved success. Most of them have been Government examiniers for relevent subject at examinations. Fully equipped library. Latest equipment in the Laboratory. Frequent assessment exra/ remadial. Holiday classes are conduct before examinations.GCE O/L Sri Lanka
- Subjects English, Mathematics, Religion, Sinhala, Science, History, Geography/ Business & Accounting / French, Sinhala Literature, Information & Communication technology, Health, Physical education.
- Subjects English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Business Studies, Physics, Accounting, Biology, Economics, French, Computing, Sinhala, English Literature, Human Biology
GCE A/L Edexcel LondonBusiness Studies Stream
- Subjects Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accounting
- Subjects Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics
Galaxy of highly talented products of prestigious Universities, most of them with post graduate qualifications with extensive teaching experience, former Government Examiners and professionally qualified experts who have produced spectacular results at examinations comprise the staff.
Frequent assessment of studies, remedial, extra and holiday classes held before examinations fully equipped library and laboratories with advanced, latest, equipment are utilized transparency in conducting college examinations is resorted to.
Admission to Colombo South International College is very competitive and parents who wish to enroll their children at CSIC must inquire from the respective school regarding vacancies ahead of the closing date for applications.
You can download Application for admission from here DOWNLOAD
The Staff-Our Back Bone
We are proud to possess a highly qualified and experienced band of dedicated teachers. Most of them are Honours Graduates of prestigious Universities or professionally qualified graduates and those with post graduate qualifications, trained teachers with extensive experience in the profession handle lower grades
With a teacher student 1:10, the College provides individual attention to students, teaching methodologies adopted are current and updated with child centered education based on individual or group attention, being given priority of different disciplines to update their knowledge